Friday, May 20, 2016
Fitness Friday: Coolsculpting Helps Dieters Retain Weight Loss Eliminating Fat Helps Eliminate the Factors That Keep You Fat
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Top Form Tuesday: How To Determine If You Are at Risk For a Hereditary Cancer Syndrome: You Must Talk To Your Family!
Sunday, May 15, 2016
- Breast cancers, that is due to cancers that have estrogen receptors, rate can be reduced by half by medicine use
- Every woman should know whether they are at increased risk by getting Gail Model Score or National Cancer Institute's Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool, a modified version of the well-established Gail model
- You can be evaluated for these medications as young as age 35
- The medications used are not all the same, and have some risks, which includes the risks of blood clots, and benefits beyond breast cancer prevention, which may include osteoporosis prevention in the case of raloxifene
- Mammogram findings do not directly impact the decision to take these medications, but Halo breast pap tests can influence decision
- For more information go to ASCO’s Web site. Their 2013 updated breast cancer guidelines can be found here.
Friday, May 13, 2016
tecting the heart.
Vaginal Contraceptive Ring
If you are a female between the ages of 18 and 35 you may be eligible for a contraceptive ring investigational contraceptive medication study. Qualified participants will receive study-related medical evaluations and care at no cost. If interested, please call 217-356-3736.
Join one of our studies, become a patient at Women's Health Practice, come for an event, or visit any one of my websites our FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Womens-Health-Practice/149858581724556?ref=hl
Women's Health Practice
Hada Cosmetic Medicine
Follow Women's Health Practice and Hada Cosmetic Medicine on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hada-Cosmetic-Medicine/68631517372?fre!
Follow GynoGab on Twitter!