Have Your Guy Call Your Gyno...When?
Generally we head off to the gyno on our own, but there are sometimes that you definitely want your guy to be part of the discussion.
1. Pregnancy planning, we want both partners to be healthy, and gynos are trained to consider male factor issues in conception and pregnancy.
2. If you have an STD, face it, you both need to be treated.
3. Sex issues, it takes two to tango, and yes, there are more combos than that but if a couple is having issues, then the couple needs to discuss. And this could extend to all the sex issues from libido to pain complaints
4. If you have a chronic vaginal infection then maybe your gyno wants to help figure out if you are getting chronically re-infected.
5. Infertility, we want to get a sperm count and semen analysis right away.