Are you doing these things to prevent UTIs?
UTIs are still the most common infection we get. So what are we missing?
1. The most common bug that causes most UTIs, E. coli, is a bug that is commonly found in the colon.Our body has natural defense mechanisms that can break down.
2. Completely void when you urinate.
3. Keep your urine acidic, this is tricky, has to do with adding foods that cause this.
4. Valves of the urinary track need to perform as normal.
5. The white blood cells have to behave correctly.
6. Immune mechanisms.
7. Avoid STDs. Those organisms can infect the urinary tract too, so use condoms appropriately.
8. Use tests and get proper interpretation of the results of any testing.