Exercise makes you better in bed for lots of reasons that have nothing to do with how you look when the clothes come off and the lights are just right. The average couple has sex 10 times a month. So check your date night calendar, see where you 'lie' relative to average, and maybe, just maybe, you need to up your game in the gym to help you get a boost!
1. Better testosterone secretion for at least 30 minute surge right after sex
2. Less Cortisol, cortisol is a hormone that pusts on the mood breaks in a woman, and sex depresses that break
3. Decreased prolactin which can have sex desire and performance effects similar to the depressant effects of cortisol
4. Increased sweat, just gets that physiological sex response ready to be more reactive.
5. Pheromone secretion, come hither smell is a real thing
6. Oxytocin release, the hormone of love gets up regulated with better exercise
7. Exercise can help combat the sexual dysfunction due to medications used for depression and anxiety, just 3 times a week as shown to be able to suppresses the sexual side effects of antidepressant medications