Fixing a changing sexual function has a lot to do with the the difference between men and women.
The secret to having appropriate Sexual Arousal, is to not have the functional disorders that lead to Sexual interest/arousal disorder or SIAD which has been studied in women. Here are some facts, based on sexuality research that can lead to fixing what is wrong. If you have a concern, particularly if it's lasted for months, you may need to check with a specialist.
1. Sexual arousal and interest are intertwined, more so for women (or so the research says). Although many patients will tell their gynecologists that they really are fine 'once they get going,' actual research shows deficient sexual function in those who just claim libido lack. There is such a thing as 'sex neutrality' meaning that an individual's desire doesn't kick in until they start having sex, and otherwise, sex thoughts otherwise don't creep into the brain. Men are thought to respond this way less frequently, although erections brought on by sleep can stir the brain once it awakens.
2. Vaginal birth changes in ndon't uniformly lead to perceived sexual dysfunction, but blood vessels, collagen, nerve function do change uniformly. For those women who have SIAD, treatment of the changes brought by vaginal birth can lead to improvement in sexual function. Men's parts lag, sag, and change too, even from the birth of their child as cortisol, lack of sleep, and changed exercise patterns will change his performance too. Pelvic floor exercising, sex, and pelvic floor therapies can improve the function of these tissues by improving the fundamental changes.
3. Men have SIAD too, but for most, it is curable by treatment of ED.
4. Mindfulness works on being SAD (seasonal affective disorder) as well as SAID (and a whole lot more). So google it, insta it, or hire a meditation coach, it can all help improve your sexuality.
5. SIAD is not typically hypogonadism: fatigue, low libido, low sex hormones, in either men or women. For that more complex testing is indicated. Call