New! Section III now available on Amazon and Kobo.
Menopause: Making Peace With Change
by Suzanne Trupin, MD
Sections I, II, & III available now!
- The Transition: Regular Periods to No Periods
- Your Perimenopausal Menstrual Cycle
- Hot Flashes
- The Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause or VVA
- Progesterone & Progestins
- Testosterone & Other Androgens
- "Non-Hormonal" Estrogens: SERMs
Purchase Section III: Menopausal Sexuality at Amazon and Kobo.
Section III Chapters:
- Sex and Sexuality
- Libido and Fibanserin
- Vaginal Health and Vaginitis
- Bladder and the Pelvic Floor
- Cosmetic Gynecology
- Contraception and Sex
- Partner Issues
This book is about the menopausal transition focusing on changing menstrual cycles, changing hormonal levels, and menopausal changes in sexuality. Written by a female physician for women to help them understand how they can achieve the best health, beauty and vigor through understanding and managing the menopausal transition. It is a must read for women who proactively want to understand the discussion about menopause, normal changes versus medical conditions, the use of medications, and answers to questions they may have regarding health decisions they will need to make.