Hormone Therapy And All Cause Mortality.
1. A search for effective bust even safer dosages, you may need more or less dosage than other women you know. We may want you to get an app and figure out how many hot flashes a day you are really having.
2. A search for alternative therapy, especially if you are very early or very late in menopause you might be better off considering specialized dosing, or dosing that is modified with the right nutrition and supplements. Appropriate testing can help direct our advice.
3. A better understanding of long term bone health and the risks of alternative therapies, for this information we need to test your bones.
4. Nutritional and fitness management of menopause. Can you pass some very simple fitness tests? Let us check your abdominal muscles, your posture, and your gait to give you proper advice.
5. Non-medication laser therapy for sexual pain with menopause. As with other aspects of your medical care, prevention is an important strategy.
6. Non-hormonal management of irregular bleeding in perimenopause, of utmost important is to get proper tests for breast cancer, cervical cancer, colon and skin cancer.
7. Understand your long term risks in context of the type of hormone, the age of initiation, your response to hormone therapy.
All of these have significantly helped women, and thus we have to argue that this was a benefit of the WHI information. For more information, search some of the other posts on this topic in this blog.