- high consumption of fruits, vegetables, bread and other cereals, potatoes, beans, nuts and seeds: I suggest to save money on game day and make your own trail mix, and throw in some nine grain bread croutons
- olive oil is an important monounsaturated fat source: add olives to pizza!
- dairy products, fish and poultry are consumed in low to moderate amounts, and little red meat is eaten: grilling is still great with low sugar bbq sauce on your chicken
- eggs are consumed zero to four times a week: scrambled egg tortillas can be portable and filling when the morning chill is baking off before kickoff
- wine is consumed in low to moderate amounts: toast the victory with a bit of heart healthy red wine!
Wednesday Women's Health in the News: Most Frequently Asked Questions On MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Therapy
MonaLisa Touch: The Issue of Vaginal Symptoms Even with the passage of time, many women still retain their youthful energy and enthusi...
Saturday, September 10, 2016
Mediterranean Munchies For Game Day
Vaginal Contraceptive Ring
If you are a female between the ages of 18 and 35 you may be eligible for a contraceptive ring investigational contraceptive medication study. Qualified participants will receive study-related medical evaluations and care at no cost. If interested, please call 217-356-3736.
Join one of our studies, become a patient at Women's Health Practice, come for an event, or visit any one of my websites our FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Womens-Health-Practice/149858581724556?ref=hl
Women's Health Practice
Hada Cosmetic Medicine
Follow Women's Health Practice and Hada Cosmetic Medicine on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hada-Cosmetic-Medicine/68631517372?fre!
Follow GynoGab on Twitter!