- Longer life estrogen affects the ability of cognition in later life including the age of puberty, the numbers of children with breast feeding, and the age of menopause
- Attention and memory decline with menopause
- Tamoxifen, an anti-estrogen, decreases the thought processes of verbal fluency and memory
- Hormone therapy helps memory and thinking
- Primate studies indicate thinking is best during the follicular (estrogen) phase of the menstrual cycle.
Wednesday Women's Health in the News: Most Frequently Asked Questions On MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Therapy
MonaLisa Touch: The Issue of Vaginal Symptoms Even with the passage of time, many women still retain their youthful energy and enthusi...
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Top Form Tuesday: Maximizing Your Gynecologic Health: Word Searching? Test Your Estrogen Levels
Vaginal Contraceptive Ring
If you are a female between the ages of 18 and 35 you may be eligible for a contraceptive ring investigational contraceptive medication study. Qualified participants will receive study-related medical evaluations and care at no cost. If interested, please call 217-356-3736.
Join one of our studies, become a patient at Women's Health Practice, come for an event, or visit any one of my websites our FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Womens-Health-Practice/149858581724556?ref=hl
Women's Health Practice
Hada Cosmetic Medicine
Follow Women's Health Practice and Hada Cosmetic Medicine on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hada-Cosmetic-Medicine/68631517372?fre!
Follow GynoGab on Twitter!