Every Day Health Hints
1. Do not use aerosol sprays or if you use, use in open spaces, this includes not spraying kids with sun screens, it's not a good idea, you can get particles in your lungs and we already have a lot of lung disease having been exposed to air pollutants over time in our cities.
2. Change your pillow at least every 1-2 years (accumulates germs), for more on sleep go to sleep organization
3. Own masks and gloves so that you can use around chemicals, or offer to ill friends who might insist on coughing non stop when visiting
4. Do not keep medications past expiration dates
, but don't worry too much about 'green' cleaning, most of it is not exactly necessary
6. Keep pets well washed and groomed
7. Check house plants as hidden sources for mold
8. Mix your own: what ever you can salad dressings, veg dips, anything you have has preservatives that are good to avoid
9. Read cooking books and think about new and varied diets, each food has it's own mix of nutrients and basically there are no end to suggestions on this topic!
10. More sex, it makes our endorphins high!
Thinks that don't work: avoiding chocolate for prevention of acne, not verified in health studies!
11. Stretch after exercise to avoid DOMS (Delayed onset muscle soreness)