1. Are you healthy?
2. Are you planning pregnancy?
3. Do you have children with medical problems?
4. Have you had miscarriages or infertility?
5. What is your ethnicity (at least based on what your birth certificate said).
6. Have you had a blood clot? Have you had a relative that has had one?
7. What will you do with the answers? To me this is critically important, if it is not going to change what testing or medical care you will have then why get the test?
And furthermore, once tested, you have to consider future tests as testing has improved significantly and there may be tests appropriate for you now that you couldn't get before.
These are complex questions, and their answers would determine whether you would need screening tests. Come in to gab with us about it!