Ten Things Holistic Things You Can do To Treat Your Menstrual Cramps
- Heat. Directly to the Abdomen. Although it did work faster if you also take a pain reliever. The heat studied is 40 degrees Celsius
- Vitamin B6. Many of the vitamin and herbal trials actually tried combinations of these vitamins and herbals therapies and this it’s not likely that this one vitamin alone would reduce your cramps.
- Vitamin B1
- Fish Oil
- Vitamin E.
- Low Fat Diet
- Vegetarian Diet. Women with cramps were switched to a Vegetarian Diet for a couple of months and they found their cramps improved. What was even better is that they lost about 5 pounds!
- Exercise and yoga. It works if you are a regular exercise participant, but it’s not exactly studied whether it is necessary to exercise right when you have the cramps.
- Behavior Therapies. This can be hypnosis, or imagining, paced breathing, or distraction